- CBBC NEWSROUND - GENERATION INSPIRATION
- CHILDWISE MONITOR REPORT 2012/2013
- CHILDWISE MONITOR - SECTIONS
- CHILDWISE MONITOR OVERVIEW 2013
- CHILDWISE TRENDS REPORT 2013
- CHILDREN'S CROSS MEDIA ACTIVITY 2012
- CHILDWISE MONITOR PRE-SCHOOL REPORT 2012
- BRIEFING NOTE - LIFE COMPARED WITH A YEAR AGO
- WHAT THE PRESS HAVE BEEN SAYING
- CHILDWISE POCKET FACT SHEET 2013
- NEWS ARCHIVE
CHILDWISE have recently carried out the fourth wave of research for Girlguiding UK's Girls' Attitudes Survey.
This latest wave builds on research carried out from 2009 to 2011, when CHILDWISE spoke to more than 1000 girls and young women aged 7-21, to explore their views on a range of topical social phenomena.
As part of this year's research, we also carried out discussion groups with girls and young women aged 7-12. The first in a series of reports based on the research - Girls' Attitudes Explored ... Role Models, is available to download here
The full results of this year’s research are available here on the Girlguiding UK website. On the website, you can look at and download the raw data or reports, or browse the results online by theme.