- CHILDWISE MONITOR REPORT 2012/2013
- CHILDWISE MONITOR - SECTIONS
- CHILDWISE MONITOR OVERVIEW 2013
- CHILDWISE TRENDS REPORT 2013
- CHILDREN'S CROSS MEDIA ACTIVITY 2012
- CHILDWISE MONITOR PRE-SCHOOL REPORT 2012
- BRIEFING NOTE - LIFE COMPARED WITH A YEAR AGO
- WHAT THE PRESS HAVE BEEN SAYING
- CHILDWISE POCKET FACT SHEET 2013
- NEWS ARCHIVE
What do children think about farming and food supply?
60,000 new entrants to agriculture and the related industries are needed over the next 10 years. Cross-industry initiative Careers in Farming and Food Supply commissioned CHILDWISE to carry out research, finding out what children know about the industry, and exploring their opinions of career opportunities in this field.
Farmers Weekly columnist Ian Pigott discusses what the survey reveals, and sets out ideas for an industry initiative designed to change attitudes among young people.
Read the full article here