Opportunities for clients to experience children’s views first hand.
A chance for those engaged in marketing to children to experience for themselves the way that children behave, and how they talk about their lives and about specific products, services or activities.
- One-off group sessions built around a topic and audience tailored to the client’s specific interests
- Hour-long group working with six children, led by an experienced moderator
- Children talking about their daily lives, interests, activities, plus focus on the client’s bespoke topic
- Up to three attendees – an ideal introduction for those new to the area
- Listen, observe, and ask your own questions, supported throughout by our experienced child researcher
- We ensure that the session is a safe and positive experience for the children and for the adults taking part
- Audio files available for review after the group
- Topline reporting available as extra, if required