We recognise the need to ask limited numbers of questions across a wide range of children, within budgetary constraints. Omnibus research is the ideal vehicle for this, and we offer an online omnibus among 7-16 year olds, on a three times a year basis.
Results can be cross tabulated against a range of profile data, including media use, to give a deeper understanding of children’s response.
- Up to 2000 children aged 5-16 years across the UK
- Online research via schools among 7-16 year olds, supplemented by face to face interviews with 5-6 year olds
- Access via schools means that we gain a fully representative panel, including children who are not regular internet users, and those who may not wish, or be permitted to, be part of a standard online panel
- Schools selected to give geographical and demographic representation, including ethnic minorities, urban and rural schools, and ability level
- Three waves per year – fieldwork dates are October, February and June
- Users can select full sample coverage (5-16 years) or part sample – eg younger children age 5-10 / older children age 11-16
- Rates start from £500 plus VAT per basic question – premium for open ended questions, analysis against media data
For further detail and costs contact Simon Leggett on 01603 630054 firstname.lastname@example.org