OTHER FOOD & DRINK CASE STUDIES
OTHER CASE STUDIES
- E-SKILLS – CC4G
- RNLI – WEBSITE RESEARCH
- EAGLEMOSS PUBLICATIONS
- LITTLE ROBOTS
- INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- ONLINE EDUCATION / REVISION ACTIVITIES FOR KS2 AND KS4
- FOOTBALL ALLEGIANCE
- GIRLGUIDING UK - GIRLS ATTITUDES SURVEY
- DEPARTMENT FOR TRANSPORT - ADVERTISING TRACKING
- CARRYING OUT A CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE’S SURVEY
- CONSULTATION WITH YOUNG PEOPLE VIA A COUNCIL YOUTH EVENT
- DEVELOPING A MARKETING PLAN TO RAISE AWARENESS OF ACTIVITIES FOR C & Y P
- INPUT TO CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE’S PLAN
Family In-home Tasting Panel
In order to provide fast independent feedback from consumers about new food products, we set up a small locally based panel of families with children, to try out samples in home, as part of their daily routine.
A short standardised questionnaire was used to record parents’ and children’s views, and results were collected by phone, including extra questions on price and branding.
We built up an extensive body of comparative data across different product categories, allowing us to view results in a wider context.