OTHER EDUCATION CASE STUDIES
OTHER CASE STUDIES
- E-SKILLS – CC4G
- RNLI – WEBSITE RESEARCH
- EAGLEMOSS PUBLICATIONS
- LITTLE ROBOTS
- FAMILY IN-HOME TASTING PANEL
- FARMING AND COUNTRYSIDE EDUCATION (FACE)
- FOOTBALL ALLEGIANCE
- GIRLGUIDING UK - GIRLS ATTITUDES SURVEY
- DEPARTMENT FOR TRANSPORT - ADVERTISING TRACKING
- CARRYING OUT A CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE’S SURVEY
- CONSULTATION WITH YOUNG PEOPLE VIA A COUNCIL YOUTH EVENT
- DEVELOPING A MARKETING PLAN TO RAISE AWARENESS OF ACTIVITIES FOR C & Y P
- INPUT TO CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE’S PLAN
Online Education / revision Activities for KS2 and KS4
CHILDWISE carried out user testing with children, to check out usability and response for a series of new online revision activities and educational games. Target age range was students at Key Stage 2 (upper primary) and Key Stage 4 (GCSE). Research was designed for fast turn-round, to highlight any problems that were encountered, and also establish appeal for individual activities and the wider approach.
- User testing sessions with pairs of children in schools.
- Children tried out two or three different activities, observed by the moderator, plus screen capture software for reviewing afterwards.
- Games / activities were at varying stages of development, allowing feedback at critical points. Key observations were reported and discussed the same / next day, followed by a more detailed write-up.
- Results complemented and reinforced the education team’s own response to the different activities, allowing changes to be briefed to the web team in order to produce material that would have maximum impact and appeal with children.